Post by crotch » Thu May 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Bklyn » Thu May 21, 2020 12:56 pm

Toemeesleather wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:44 am Picking a black female is a vain attempt to shore up AA voters lost to Trump in '16....Trump's AA support will be larger this year no matter who he picks. Pathetic pandering.
One thing I've always known...Toe knows Black people.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm

old fart has his diaper in a bunch again. Funny.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

hedge wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:47 pm "The VP will be that ex Police Chief, now Congresswoman from Florida. She checks some key DEM boxes."

I like her too. Either her or Kamala, preferably Kamala. I'd rather have Klobuchar than Whitmer, but I could live with either....
Kamala gets AG...unless Warren wants it. Kamala has some headwinds in certain sections of the Black community. I think that moves her slightly down (but not out) the depth chart. Abrams is single. I hate to say it, but that will cause problems for her. At the end of the day we are still a shitty, paternalistic, chauvinistic country. There are only so many barriers we let people break at one time. Woman and single? Nope. She should go for the seat of the insider trading Senator from Georgia who's being Primaried in her Party already. That's a spot in play...granted there aren't any more voter shenanigans in GA (although there are always voter shenanigans in GA).
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Thu May 21, 2020 1:03 pm

crotch wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:53 pm Image
I did that once in college...but I stayed generally above the hood.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Bklyn wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm
hedge wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:47 pm "The VP will be that ex Police Chief, now Congresswoman from Florida. She checks some key DEM boxes."

I like her too. Either her or Kamala, preferably Kamala. I'd rather have Klobuchar than Whitmer, but I could live with either....
Kamala gets AG...unless Warren wants it. Kamala has some headwinds in certain sections of the Black community. I think that moves her slightly down (but not out) the depth chart. Abrams is single. I hate to say it, but that will cause problems for her. At the end of the day we are still a shitty, paternalistic, chauvinistic country. There are only so many barriers we let people break at one time. Woman and single? Nope. She should go for the seat of the insider trading Senator from Georgia who's being Primaried in her Party already. That's a spot in play...granted there aren't any more voter shenanigans in GA (although there are always voter shenanigans in GA).

Lord help us all if this ever becomes reality.......
Last edited by crotch on Thu May 21, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm

There weren't any shenanigans in GA. Abrams lost because she didn't get as many votes as Kemp. She's just a sore loser and wild conspiracy theorist.

You are probably right about Loffler. About the only Republican in GA who liked her was Kemp, who picked her because her estrogen might appeal to the purple Atlanta suburbs, and because she is so rich she doesn't need to fund raise. Collins performed brilliantly during the Russia Collusion hoax, and has something Loffler did not have: millions of people eager to vote for him.

Breaking: According to latest CNBC poll:
In a hypothetical match-up, Trump holds a narrow, 48%-46% lead over Biden among all the battleground voters surveyed, including a 41%-32% lead among independents. He also leads Biden 51%-40% in who would do a better job handling the economy. The two are in a statistical tie over who would do a better job handling coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/20/voters- ... finds.html
The mainstream media, all hopeless shills for the Democrat party, have been blasting Trump non-stop for the past 3.5 years, with everything they've got. They are still failing.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 pm

I'm coming up on my 24 hour visit here before I go back to saving capitalism for you ingrates, so I dont have a lot of time to debate like I used to (and you guys taught me that none of it matters anyway), but Abrams did get less votes, you are totally correct. That's true. The question was the process of purging voter rolls and Kemp overseeing the election, as opposed to recusing himself as Sec of State. My mind wasnt about that election, though. It was in a different space (but you reminded me of the Gov election, thx).

As far as shenanigans, I'm talking about this type of thing...

https://secondnexus.com/georgia-republi ... reme-court

Trump is who he is. No member of the media can tell you anything he doesnt show you or tell you himself. Support him or not, it's not because you believe or don't believe what someone else is telling you about him. Everything is very clear nowadays.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Thu May 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Bklyn wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:56 pm
Toemeesleather wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:44 am Picking a black female is a vain attempt to shore up AA voters lost to Trump in '16....Trump's AA support will be larger this year no matter who he picks. Pathetic pandering.
One thing I've always known...Toe knows Black people.
LMAO
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Thu May 21, 2020 3:01 pm

there is no shortage of people trying to tell supporters what they should believe in regards to Trump.

And they've been trying for 3 years now.

When the FBI has an "insurance policy" in regards to a man getting elected, that pretty much tells what you need to know about the lengths of what people against Trump will do.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu May 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Good luck saving capitalism
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Thu May 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Yeah, aTm, it feels like I'm in the Empire Strikes Back portion of the trilogy.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu May 21, 2020 3:27 pm

UV Light being used to sterilize hospitals, malls

https://news.trust.org/item/20200521093707-bzkae
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu May 21, 2020 5:00 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 21, 2020 6:05 pm

"Kamala gets AG...unless Warren wants it. Kamala has some headwinds in certain sections of the Black community. I think that moves her slightly down (but not out) the depth chart."

Would love to see Kamala as AG. As for her as VP, I understand that her stint as a prosecutor may rub some in the Black community the wrong way (I assume that's what you are referring to) but at the same time, after the clown show of corruption we've been living in under Trump, I think folks are might be ready for some legitimate law and order...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 21, 2020 6:05 pm

One more thing you won't see tweeted about UK (unless they're referring to moonshine and outhouse construction):

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Thu May 21, 2020 7:12 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:05 pm
Would love to see Kamala as AG. I think folks are might be ready for some legitimate law and order...
Heh.....Hedge the comedian. Now that's the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. Thanx for the good laugh.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm

if you have the time, I recommend a documentary called Let It Fall on netflix. Itsabout the LA Riots but it goes back a decade or so before and profiles what was happening in the community that let to it

for example the death of a young African American man from a choke hold, that results in the police no longer using choke holds and switching over to metal batons to address resistance, then the rise of gang warfare, crack, it was a powder keg. Half the people shot in the mid 80s in south central LA were innocent bystanders. That in turn led to the police ratcheting up the intensity on how they dealt with the residents, who were almost all minorities, without much concern about whether they were being brutal or not.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Thu May 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Sounds a little like Cincinnati from several years ago......

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 pm

Idiot