Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by bluetick » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:22 pm

WASHINGTON – Calling it a "stain on America's honor," Sen. Lindsey Graham on Monday denounced President Donald Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops out of northeastern Syria as Turkey prepares a military assault against Kurdish fighters who helped the U.S. battle the Islamic State.

Nearly all of Fox News is criticizing this bullshit. Elsewhere it's headlines like ‘A Grave Mistake’: Top Conservatives Line Up to Absolutely Bury Trump for Syria Pullout . Your orange-tinted president is many things, but 'miserable pos' may take top billing.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Exclusive: Official Who Heard Call Says Trump Got 'Rolled' By Turkey and 'Has No Spine' - Newsweek 1 hr ago

In a scheduled phone call on Sunday afternoon between President Trump and President Erdogan, Trump said he would withdraw U.S. forces from northern Syria. The phone call was scheduled after Turkey announced it was planning to invade Syria, and hours after Erdogan reinforced his army units at the Syrian-Turkish border and issued his strongest threat to launch a military incursion, according to the National Security Council official to whom Newsweek spoke on condition of anonymity.

The U.S. withdrawal plays into the hands of the Islamic State group, Damascus and Moscow, and the announcement left Trump's own Defense Department "completely stunned," said Pentagon officials. Turkey, like the United States, wants regime change in Syria. Russia and Iran support the Assad regime.

"President Trump was definitely out-negotiated and only endorsed the troop withdraw to make it look like we are getting something—but we are not getting something," the National Security Council source told Newsweek. "The U.S. national security has entered a state of increased danger for decades to come because the president has no spine and that's the bottom line."

Newsweek granted the National Security Council official anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. The source said it would not be surprising to see a Turkish incursion in the next 24 to 96 hours.

Turkey has long considered the Kurdish militia in Syria to be a terrorist insurgency, despite the United States providing military and financial aid to the group in its fight against ISIS, the Islamic State militant group. A battle with the vastly superior military of Turkey, a NATO ally, could drive the Kurds into the arms of Bashar Al-Assad, the Syrian dictator that Washington wants ousted, and by extension into an alliance with Russia and Iran, two U.S. rivals with forces in Syria.

The White House said late Sunday evening in a statement that Turkey will soon invade northern Syria but both the Defense Department and Trump on Twitter said they made clear to Turkey that they do not endorse a Turkish operation in northern Syria.

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before!)," said Trump on Twitter Monday. "They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families...it is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:04 pm

He's a pussy

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:41 pm Plus. He's clueless.
So I see you and Trump DO have something in common after all.......

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 pm

I have a larger dick and no dementia

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:35 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 pm I have a no dick and larger dementia
FYP

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:40 am

F

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:15 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 pm I have a larger dick and no dementia
Hedge will contest the former and your posts here contest the latter.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Breaking:

Elizabeth Warren just passed Joe Biden in the RCP poll average:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6730.html

Biden’s numbers have been plunging, and flowing mostly to Warren.

Biden was solidly in the lead until a couple of weeks ago. Gee, I wonder what in the past couple of weeks caused Biden’s poll numbers to fall like a rock? I think I know.

Thank you, Nancy and Adam, for bombarding the country with talk about corruption and Ukraine. It worked like a charm. The public took one look at that Biden video and saw with their own eyes who the real Ukrainian crook was, and it wasn’t Trump.

All you succeeded in doing is taking out your party’s front runner and candidate that had the best chance at beating Trump. You’re doing a huckuva job! Keep up the good work.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:40 am

Great opening line on this piece...

The Humiliation of Lindsey Graham

"It was a cri de cœur from Lindsey Graham, the lament of the sycophant scorned."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... key-229541
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

"Graham’s disappointment was palpable, but understandable, given all that he has given up to avoid this moment.

For the past several years, Graham has transformed himself from one of Trump’s fiercest critics, into one of his most reflexive defenders. Even by the cynical and shape-shifting standards of Washington, Graham’s metamorphosis has been a thing of wonder. The senator once known as John McCain’s best friend in the Senate, transformed himself into Trump’s shinebox, willing to ingratiate himself with rationalizations and praise even as Trump became increasingly erratic.

At first, it was a mere curiosity. During the 2016 campaign, Graham had called Trump a “nutjob” and a loser,” as well as a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.” He predicted that if the GOP nominated him, “we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it.”"

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Lindsey Graham is the one Republican I don't fully trust. Card carrying member of The Swamp IMO.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Fool

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:08 pm

One can only hope this happens but doubt it.... the woman is a National disgrace along with crooked, lying Shiff.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:13 pm

And now the Kurdish casualty reports are coming in. Erdagon didn't waste any time and wasn't worried about Fat Donnie's threat to take down the Turkish economy. Probably because he can see the Trump Towers out his window.

Every ex-general and military official who can be coaxed to a microphone has called this a travesty on many levels. You only hope the world looks at this as a Trump affair, an enigma that doesn't indict America as a whole. Blame the electoral college, okay? We'll make it right - eventually (::fingers crossed::).

Genocide, turning 11,000 ISIS fighters loose - even that pales beside the damage to our already beaten-down reputation. Right now our word doesn't mean shit. And the thing is, the sorry POS in the WH knows he's taking a hit on this but he's calculating that the whole thing will blow over in a week or two. He probably joked to Erdagon that this wouldn't last longer than the Access Hollywood dust-up, although we'll never get to see or hear unedited evidence of that conversation. Lesson learned, amirite?

I notice even the biggest Trump ball-washers aren't touching this one. One in particular has a military background, so maybe he's suffering some uncomfortable pangs right now. Temporarily.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Lindsey Graham Says ‘Pray’ For Kurds ‘Shamelessly Abandoned' By Trump as Airstrikes Begin
By Ken MeyerOct 9th

Miserable little cunt - that's all I can come up with. I don't have AA's talent for evisceration.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:57 pm

And even our resident pseudo ex-military man (well, pastor) Prof supports this...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Democrats want to remain in an endless war

yet they bristled at the thought of having John Bolton as Trumps war monger in place
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)

Post by crotch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm Democrats want to remain in an endless war

yet they bristled at the thought of having John Bolton as Trumps war monger in place
This is funny. These people fought beside us taking on ISIS. Now because Cheeto has business interests in Turkey he sucks up to their leader and throws our allies into a certain bloodbath. Yet he won't respond to Iran bombing oil fields in SA because he's afraid of civilian casualties. The dude is mentally retarded.