http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/30/col ... y-clinton/

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by Bklyn » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Oh how this is going to challenge the sensibilities of those who shat on his name from the oh-so-patriotic Right. I love it.

Colin is playing chess with muhfuckas.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Bklyn wrote:Oh how this is going to challenge the sensibilities of those who shat on his name from the oh-so-patriotic Right. I love it.

Colin is playing chess with muhfuckas.
Colin has a PR person
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm

A life threatening moment for King Yella was captured on film for the world to see. The Chicago rapper was filming a new music video with a Black Lives Matter theme when someone pulled up and shot him twice. The whole incident was caught on camera as you can see in the above video.

“Video shoot gone wrong me gettin shot caught on camera while shootin my stop the violence blacklivesmatter video,” King Yella wrote in his own Instagram post of the footage.

Luckily, King Yella and the other people on set for the video were not killed in the shooting. Yella was hit with one bullet that went in and out of his left arm. Another shot grazed his side. Despite being shot twice, the rapper was still able to drive himself to the hospital.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice

Post by Owlman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 am

eCat wrote:
Owlman wrote:
sardis wrote:He has a right to not pledge his allegiance if he feels the country is not constitutional for him. He may suffer the consequences, but that's his decision. I, myself may be in the same boat in the near future if the 1st and 2nd amendments keep getting eroded.

"f the nba wants to pull the all star game then by all means every fan in Carolina should boycott the nnba for a month"

Are you kidding? You know how much those season tickets cost?
The second Amendment has been significantly expanded in the last 10 years (McDonald vs. City of Chicago and the Heller/Washington D.C. case), not been eroded.

yes, it was the Clinton years where it was significantly eroded
Supported and pushed by Reagan, who was also one of the main Governors to limit guns. And in the past 10 years, gun rights have expanded more than they ever have been. They are greater now than they ever have been in this country under the law
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 am

"shall not be infringed"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:43 am

gutter oil being made for street vendors in China

[youtube]zrv78nG9R04[/youtube]

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:57 am

What the hell was Marty McFly doing in China at the end of the video???
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 am

eCat wrote:"shall not be infringed"

Doesn't even make sense. For 219 years after the 1st Amendment was written, it did not apply to States or state entities (namely city). This was overturned in 2010. In addition, you accept that the right to keep and bear arms is legally infringed, unless you argue that every arm is available to every citizen legally, including nuclear arms. 1st Amendment rights have markedly expanded, not decreased.
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:29 am

Owlman wrote:

Doesn't even make sense. For 219 years after the 1st Amendment was written, it did not apply to States or state entities (namely city). This was overturned in 2010. In addition, you accept that the right to keep and bear arms is legally infringed, unless you argue that every arm is available to every citizen legally, including nuclear arms. 1st Amendment rights have markedly expanded, not decreased.
a nuclear arm isn't the definition of a firearm

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:08 am

Is the word "firearm" found in the 2nd Amendment?
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:25 am

OK, then give me my nuclear arm if we're going to quibble about it

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:59 pm

eCat wrote:A life threatening moment for King Yella was captured on film for the world to see. The Chicago rapper was filming a new music video with a Black Lives Matter theme when someone pulled up and shot him twice. The whole incident was caught on camera as you can see in the above video.

“Video shoot gone wrong me gettin shot caught on camera while shootin my stop the violence blacklivesmatter video,” King Yella wrote in his own Instagram post of the footage.

Luckily, King Yella and the other people on set for the video were not killed in the shooting. Yella was hit with one bullet that went in and out of his left arm. Another shot grazed his side. Despite being shot twice, the rapper was still able to drive himself to the hospital.
Video?

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:10 pm

eCat wrote:
Owlman wrote:

a nuclear arm isn't the definition of a firearm
Where in the Second Amendment is the word firearm? It Ain't there.
My Dad is my hero still.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:11 pm

eCat wrote:OK, then give me my nuclear arm if we're going to quibble about it
Hard to admit that you believe in the limitation of arms under the second amendment, isn't it?
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Owlman wrote:
eCat wrote:OK, then give me my nuclear arm if we're going to quibble about it
Hard to admit that you believe in the limitation of arms under the second amendment, isn't it?
oh I don't

but I think defining firearm is a reasonable solution.

no man is going to bear a F-16 Tomcat or a Tomahawk missile.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:25 pm

But a handheld surface to air missile would be a firearm. What you're saying is that every American can own those, including Muslim Americans.

Still think that definition is reasonable?
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:54 am

Owlman wrote:But a handheld surface to air missile would be a firearm. What you're saying is that every American can own those, including Muslim Americans.

Still think that definition is reasonable?
yes

why would I discriminate against any American owning a firearm?

I'm sure at some point someone felt a gun that could shoot a cartridge bullet as opposed to loading powder and ball was too much firepower for a civilian to own, then a gun that could shoot multiple bullets with a lever action, then a gun that was semi-automatic.

There will be a gun that can shoot around corners someday or lock on to a specific target without having to site it - and politicians will be telling us that a civilian should not be able to own it.

Do I think a person should own a surface to air missile? no, but I understand the reasoning behind why they should under the second amendment.

For example, we have drones flying over the skies of America now. Do I trust Homeland security to put the welfare of the people ahead of protecting the power of the government? no - not for a second. Do I trust an Eric Holder or Juan Gonzalez to protect the rights of a rancher in Nevada over the interest of his political priorities? no, not ever.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:44 pm

You believe that then we had better invest more money in passenger trains.

Still supports the original point though that gun rights have increased over the past 10 years, not decreased.
My Dad is my hero still.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm

I want a hand held bazooka!