Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Irregardless. Heh. Someone was bound to fall for it eventually.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Owlman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:08 pm

I agree it isn't at all like the United States. State taxes are the states and belong to the state. They decide how much what to do with them. The feds have no say in state taxes. The Feds taxes belong to the feds and the states have no say in what the federal govt does with it's taxes.
My Dad is my hero still.

Dora
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by Dora » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 pm

SEC awards $22 million to ex-Monsanto executive through whistleblower program. I used to think that whistleblowers are good guys, blowing for justice. But this deal is fucked up. The whistleblower made millions by cheating the shareholders & now he gets $22 mill on top of that. :evil:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sec-m ... SKCN1152KG
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

Dora
Sophomore

Post by Dora » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:57 pm

I love how I can count on you dudes being here. also love that I'm a geriatric sophomore 8-)
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Black Lives Matter slammed the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee after a memo leaked late Wednesday seemed to show the group carefully coaching candidates on how to avoid angering the "radical" activists.

The November 2015 memo included tips like: Do not offer “support for concrete policy positions;” be sure to "lead from behind;" stick to "small" meetings; and avoid mentioning terms like "black-on-black crime."

On its Facebook page, BLM said officials should "stop pacifying" them.

“We are disappointed at the DCCC’s placating response to our demand to value all Black life. Black communities deserve to be heard, not handled. People are dying,” the organization said, in response to the leaked document.

The leaked files were posted along with other Democratic documents by Guccifer 2.0, a hacker of unknown origin who the U.S. says could be working out of Russia and is intent on disrupting the U.S. presidential election. Guccifer 2.0 claims the documents were taken from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s personal computer.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice

Post by Owlman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Bklyn wrote:PTSD or some other mental health issue that has gone untreated (if not totally undiagnosed) and was exacerbated, at least, by his time in the service.
But the police didn't know that he was an ex-marine with PTSD when they approached him. All they knew was that it was a man with an AK-47 that had intentionally shot someone and was seen walking around with the gun out? I ask again, how is he alive? Why wasn't he immediately shot like a 12 year old with a toy gun, or a counselor on the ground with his hands up while allegedly aiming (and missing) at a man with a very small white toy?

Why is he still alive?
My Dad is my hero still.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:33 am

Yeah, strange, considering cops are more likely to shoot a white guy than a black guy both in numbers and proportionally.
Let 'er Blow!

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 am

Not unarmed.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Woman breaking wind cuts through sombre silence of Grimsby courtroom

--------------------------
The sombre silence of a Grimsby courtroom was rudely broken when a woman suddenly broke wind very loudly from the public gallery.

The unexpected and highly unwelcome interruption to the dignity of the court day proved to be the dubious highlight of an otherwise dull day at Grimsby Magistrates' Court.

It is not the first time that the loud breaking of wind has abruptly shattered the order and peacefulness of judicial proceedings in Court Four.

On another infamous occasion, those present in court struggled to keep straight faces as the male culprit, also sitting in the public gallery, shattered the silence with his unwelcome contribution to – or comment on – the proceedings.

This time, as then, nothing was said publicly about the unexpectedly loud sound but nervous twitches and stifled grins were seemingly the order of the day.

There was an unwelcome sequel this time, however, because the same woman returned to the courtroom in the afternoon, prompting emergency evasive action to be taken by some.

One male observer, originally sitting unknowingly next to the culprit on the front row of the public gallery, was told about what had happened and hastily moved back a row to provide a bit more distance in the event of a second unexpected event.

He also took cover outside the courtroom door later on during proceedings in a wise pre-emptive bid to avoid being in the firing line in the event of an ear-splitting encore.

He later suffered the indignity of being blamed by others for being the one responsible for the noise in the first place.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm

My kinda bitch

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:30 am

Fox News is falling apart

Gretchen Carlson tape recorded Ailes saying some pretty vile shit to her, so she's about to get some straight cash money

and Greta Van Susteren just left over a contract dispute - as in - immediately, do not pass go.

Maybe its because Ailes didn't sexually harass her.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:54 am

Mainly because who watches Greta anyhow?

Yes, I have a feeling many blondes will be getting rich around there. You live by the sword, you die by the sword...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:14 am

Softball...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 am

The last one of these blonde fembots to blow Ailes is probably pissed because she missed out on the bigger payout if she would have just said no and complained.

In a totally kinda unrelated, kinda related, point...the Rob Lowe roast on Comedy Central basically turned into an Ann Coulter roast. Jesus, they were so relentless on her that I almost felt bad for her. Almost. I did turn away from her portion of the roast where she did the roasting...not because I hate the cold-hearted bitch, but because the silence of the audience was so deafening that I started to feel bad for her. I refused to let that happen, so I turned to Oceans 13 on HBO.

Jewel was surprisingly funny.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:30 am

The cracks on Jewel and her fucked up teeth had me crying...
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:03 pm

There is a lot of comedy gold on those roasts. The writers get pretty brutal...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:23 pm

I can't watch them.

Well I did watch some of the Franco roast, but they just get brutal.

I did read about Coulter. I'm not sure what she was thinking, especially when her only reason to be there was to plug her latest book.

A Comedy Central roast is not going to be a sympathetic gathering for a conservative.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 pm

They are relentless re: Pete Davidson's dad...I almost feel guilty laughing at those cracks...
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:45 pm

greta settled for 20 million

fems should be lining up to get harassed for that

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 pm

"I didn't want to badmouth Jewel since God already did that to her..."

That was an awesome cut. Having said that, for her, I would leave the wife and kids on Christmas morning while they were opening presents.