VolKev and Tick's Entertainment Thread (w/ new thread smell)

Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

billy bob bocephus
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: VolKev and Tick's Entertainment Thread (w/ new thread sm

Post by billy bob bocephus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 pm

if she looks 30 at 15 she'll look 60 at 30 and will have caught up with hubby...

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm

i certainly hope that smeee, dora, redbird, and karen stop by and give BBB and AA a verbal spanking for trivializing what I think is basically no different than child molestation

i'm guessing that the lovely girl's insidious parents got a fucking check from the groom. i think they pimped their own daughter. that's what I think. we can't control this crap in Afghanistan or Niger, but this shit should not happen in the United States of America.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

billy bob bocephus
Junior

Post by billy bob bocephus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm

I wonder who is being taken advantage of here - the 16 year old who can use the media attention to parlay a potential career; not to mention have a favorable divorce settlement , if it should come to that - or the 51 year old fool...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 pm

billy bob bocephus wrote:I wonder who is being taken advantage of here - the 16 year old who can use the media attention to parlay a potential career; not to mention have a favorable divorce settlement , if it should come to that - or the 51 year old fool...
the 51 year old is a sexual pervert/deviant. Douglas should know better. he is thinking ONLY of the physical.

we are not talking about a 22 year old young-man and a 16 year old girl. i would be frowning on that but i wouldn't be "outraged." this man is technically old enough to be her grand-father and she is still a minor. this sinister/evil crap happens in the middle east or sub-saharan africa and we all know WHY it happens there. it should never-EVER happen here. and the men that prey on little girls like this belong in jail (right along with her parents who enabled him)
Last edited by innocentbystander on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

billy bob bocephus
Junior

Post by billy bob bocephus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

the 51 year old is a sexual pervert/deviant....
uh oh, IB is projecting again...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm

billy bob bocephus wrote:
the 51 year old is a sexual pervert/deviant....
uh oh, IB is projecting again...
i know the difference between right and wrong

billy bob bocephus
Junior

Post by billy bob bocephus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:14 pm

that may be - how about legal and illegal?

billy bob bocephus
Junior

Post by billy bob bocephus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 pm

and for the record, I think the guy is a self delusional fool

why, its almost like he could be related to hedge...

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

innocentbystander wrote:
AlabamAlum wrote:I've got no problem with her marrying.
Oh that's right, you're from Alabama, right? :roll:

Do you have a daughter AA?

1. Go fuck yourself.

2. Most states allow 16-year-olds to marry with parental consent. None of the players in this non-story are from Alabama.

3. She had parental consent.

4. Whether I have a daughter that I would give parental consent at 16 to marry is irrelevant. If I did have a daughter that I would give my consent to marry, I would obviously be okay with it (why else would I give my consent?).

5. I am okay with the age being 16 to marry with consent and 18 without consent. Her parents signed off, therefore, I am okay with this.

6. Finally, she has fake boobs, looks 30, and likely did this to give her music "career" a boost. Why in the name of Zeus would I give a shit what she did (with or without) her parents' permission? No, the people who get overwrought on such things are nothing more than gossipy TMZ-watching women bored with their own work-a-day lives - frantically searching for something, anything, to point chubby hang-nailed fingers at and exclaim, "THAT AIN'T RIGHT!"
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:
innocentbystander wrote:
AlabamAlum wrote:I've got no problem with her marrying.
Oh that's right, you're from Alabama, right? :roll:

Do you have a daughter AA?

1. Go fuck yourself.

2. Most states allow 16-year-olds to marry with parental consent. None of the players in this non-story are from Alabama.

3. She had parental consent.

4. Whether I have a daughter that I would give parental consent at 16 to marry is irrelevant. If I did have a daughter that I would give my consent to marry, I would obviously be okay with it (why else would I give my consent?).
why else? i'll tell you why else....

because the groom might be paying you money to sign over your daughter. that is what I contend is happening here.

just because the law says it is legal, it doesn't mean it's right.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

One more comment and I'm done.
AlabamAlum wrote:5. I am okay with the age being 16 to marry with consent and 18 without consent. Her parents signed off, therefore, I am okay with this.
I don't think you are looking at this rationally. Just take a step back and think about what you are saying. Here, let me give you a linkie to what others are saying.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-20-51-ye ... try-singer

This is so creepy. Remember, whether she looks like it or not, she's still a 16-year-old GIRL. She's not an adult, and she's just learning about love and relationships. There's no way she is emotionally mature enough to be married, but she's old enough to think she knows what she's doing. He's sick and manipulative, taking advantage of a young girl who thinks she's in love with him and/or whatever life he's giving her. The most disturbing part is that her parents more than likely had to give permission for her to legally marry this creep. If this couple is so in love, they could have waited until she was an adult.

Her parents should be arrested and so should he. She just became old enough to drive a car. This is crazy and law inforcement should be investigating everyone who is suppose to be caring for this child. On the miss Washington USA website there is a very lovely young lady pictured and just one year later her parents have allowed obvious plastic surgery, a marriage to someone that should have to register for a sex offenders profile if he is interested in little girls, and the lose of a childhood. So ridiculous.

O.k I ust researched this gil a little (sad) Congrats She and her mom it looks like would do anything for fame from "making up" a title to get her into the Miss Washington Pag. to saying she went to private school which was really an online homeschool…. to plastic surgery, so Congrats she made it to perez…. B4 u criticize it took about 15 min.

Whoever wrote the following is describing exactly how bothered I am about this.

This is beyond disturbing and I honestly believe that the FBI and the local police need to do an investigation into their relationship; and I hope one of these news outlets reporting on this story, make sure that the authorities are contacted, if they haven’t been already. I have questions like everyone else reading this story; what state were they married? Did one of her parents give her legal consent to marry this old man or was their legal consent forged? Were her parents paid or received some type of compensation (I doubt this, but it must be asked, as no sane parent would do this to/for their 16 year old daughter)? Are her parents mentally capable of signing their consent for her marriage? Because, again, I can’t imagine any sane parent allowing this, let allow signing their consent for this disgusting man-child relationship. Did the couple have sex before they were married–what age was she, when they had ANY type of sexual relations? If so, this IS ILLEGAL and should be investigated and prosecuted…perhaps get a warrant for her medical records and see if she was on birth control or research credit card records to see if condoms were purchased from either of them. I would also look at his past relationships…has he dated children before? Does he have mental problems (besides the obvious)? Has he had sex with other children? Rather he is married to a child or not, isn’t it STILL considered statutory rape—because she is not mentally developed enough to consent to this type of relationship? Now, like someone else mentioned…if he takes (or has taken) any type of photos or videos of her in a sexual nature, isn’t this considered pedophilia? This sickens and disturbs me, beyond words and I think this guy needs to be investigated and charged with multiple crimes against a child…now it’s up to the police to actually do their jobs and protect our children and public in general, from creeps like these.

Dora
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by Dora » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

IB, how old does the girl need to be for you to be ok with her marrying this guy?
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Heh. A link to what others are saying at perezhilton.com - no doubt those people ought to be the final arbiter.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 pm

why else? i'll tell you why else....

because the groom might be paying you money to sign over your daughter. that is what I contend is happening here.

just because the law says it is legal, it doesn't mean it's right.

And the bride might be paying the groom. See what I did there? You contend? What evidence do you have that any of that is happening? Did you see a Lifetime movie with a similar plot?

And just because you think it's wrong doesn't make you right.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 pm

I don't think you are looking at this rationally. Just take a step back and think about what you are saying. Here, let me give you a linkie to what others are saying.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-20-51-ye ... try-singer

LMAO!

Hold on....brb....logging onto JustinBeiber.com to see what they say.

And you, sir, are not looking at it rationally:

1. It's legal.

2. The parents are okay with it.

3. The bride is okay with it.

4. The groom is okay with it.

5. I have no inside info to suggest anything untoward by any of the stakeholders in this relationship.

6. I don't care if they get married, shack up, get divorced, or join the Heaven's Gate cult.

7. I suggest if you believe this strongly, that you logoff here and immediately begin your campaign to change the laws of your home state to more closely mirror your own world views.
— Abraham Lincoln

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Still, IB did pretty much hit the nail on the head with that Alabama comment.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Still, IB did pretty much hit the nail on the head with that Alabama comment.

Don't you have some tattoos to ink?
— Abraham Lincoln

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:36 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Still, IB did pretty much hit the nail on the head with that Alabama comment.

They had an Indian wedding to attend and needed henna in a hurry. Why does the NCAA hate Hindus?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

innocentbystander wrote::o :shock: :?

What the fuck is with the parents?

http://www.webpronews.com/losts-doug-hu ... er-2011-06

webpronews wrote:Her parents did in fact sign off on the wedding. Although the age difference is pretty substantial (if she’s actually 16), it is legal. What if, and let’s be optimistic here for a second, they actually do love each other? Couldn’t there be worse things in the world that two people who care about each other getting married? I mean, the internet was a tad less derisive about Hef’s almost marriage to a woman 60 years his junior.
I would so hit that twice, daily, before 7 am.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
AlabamAlum wrote:

They had an Indian wedding to attend and needed henna in a hurry. Why does the NCAA hate Hindus?

Heh, Pretty good, DSL.
— Abraham Lincoln