Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:43 am

In the grand New Jersey tradition, how Bob Menendez got a hung jury, again..

[youtube]rTFV78kON9o[/youtube]

I’m sorry; does posting that make me a racist?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am

Wilbur Mills lol.

I'm all for bringing sexual predator pols to justice. Donald, Al, the 2 Congressmen to be named later...put'em out. Take down the portraits of Bill Clinton and GWH Bush.

But it's like Ivanka said - there's a special place in hell for Judge Moore. Preying on children gets it's own category.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:09 am

there's a special place in hell for Judge Moore. Preying on children gets it's own category.

Wow, what a difference 20 years makes. Groping in the parking lot vs cum slurping in the oval office....and btw, when any of Moore's accusers put out their story, under oath, I'll start listening to yer claptrap.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 am

The emerging revisionism may influence a historical legacy that Mr. Clinton and his allies have spent the past 17 years scrubbing of scandal. Despite his impeachment on perjury and obstruction for covering up sexual liaisons with Ms. Lewinsky, Mr. Clinton until lately had made progress in framing the national memory of his presidency as a time of peace and prosperity.

The spate of sexual misconduct stories in recent weeks has brought those cases back into the public spotlight.

“It’s about time,” Kathleen Willey, another woman who accused Mr. Clinton of sexual harassment, said Wednesday in a telephone interview from her home in Richmond, Va. “We’ve waited for years for vindication.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/us/p ... ebate.html

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:25 am

I love how all the christians are rallying behind Moore...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 am

Concern about unfounded, unproven allegations against an american citizen, mob rule, the new McCarthyism.....is a christian thing?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 am

Unfounded? You're a real piece of shit...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 am

Thoughts and prayers...

Charles Manson in grave condition at California hospital

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ch ... fZ?ocid=sf

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... id=U142DHP

During the Republican primary this year, Mr. Moore’s opponent, Senator Luther Strange, released an advertisement condemning the chief justice’s dissent in support of Eric L. Higdon, a teenager convicted of sexually assaulting a younger boy at a day care center and sentenced to 23 years in prison.

“Unbelievably, Roy Moore was the only ‘no’ vote in the 8-1 decision,” the advertisement said as images of children flashed on the screen and ominous music played in the background

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[23][24] and "relentless" sexual harassment.[25] The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal.[4][26] She still claims to have been sexually assaulted[4] and although he was never violent with her, she says he made attacks that were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".

Summer Zervos was a contestant on the fifth season of The Apprentice, which filmed in 2005 and aired in 2006.[29] Subsequently, she contacted Trump in 2007, about a job after the show's completion, and he invited her to meet him at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts,[29] and thrusting his genitals on her.[31] She also has said that his behavior was aggressive and not consensual.[30

The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump, by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[The Trumps' divorce was granted in December 1990[14] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman

In the early 1980s, Leeds was a businesswoman at a paper company on a flight from the Midwest, returning to New York. A flight attendant offered her an empty seat in the first-class cabin next to Trump. Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault."[52][55] Leeds said she had sent a letter containing her allegations to the editor of The New York Times

On October 14, 2016, The Washington Post reported allegations by Kristin Anderson that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s. An aspiring model at the time of the alleged incident, Anderson told the story to her friends, and decided to come forward after reading accounts of other women who had done so

In February 2016, Cathy Heller was interviewed off the record for an article for The Guardian in which she recounted how she was grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump two decades earlier.[63] Heller reports that, in 1997, she met Trump when she attended a Mother's Day brunch with her children, her husband, and her husband's parents at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Her parents-in-law were members of Mar-a-Lago. Heller was introduced to Trump, who became angry when she avoided a kiss. He then "grabbed" her and, when he tried to kiss her, she turned her head. Trump kissed her on the side of the mouth "for a little too long" and then he left her.[63][64] Heller's husband and children, who were present during the event, have corroborated her account.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Temple Taggart McDowell, Miss Utah USA in 1997, publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again. According to McDowell, a chaperone had accompanied her to Trump's office.[66] At the time, McDowell was 21 and was known as Temple Taggart.[3] This incident occurred in Trump's first year of ownership of the Miss USA contest.[3] Taggart McDowell stated that she is a Republican

At an October 2016 press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, yoga instructor and life coach Karena Virginia stated that in 1998, Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast. Virginia, who was 27 years old at the time, was waiting for a ride after the US Open in Queens, New York.[68] She stated that Trump, whom she had not met previously, approached her with a small group of other men, while commenting on her legs, then he grabbed her right arm. Virginia continued, "Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ – that’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated and I felt powerless."[68

In an article by The Palm Beach Post, Mindy McGillivray stated that in January 2003, when she was 23 years old, she was groped by Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate.[3][54] She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[3] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ass

In 2005, Rachel Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan. She says she encountered Trump in an elevator in the building one morning and turned to introduce herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks, then directly on the mouth.[52][55] "It was so inappropriate," Crooks recalled in an interview. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."[55] Her story was printed by The New York Times, along with that of Jessica Leeds

Canadian author and journalist Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote for People magazine and, previously, the Toronto Star and Toronto Sun, went to Trump's Florida estate in December 2005 to interview him and his wife, Melania. While there, Trump gave Stoynoff a tour of the Mar-a-Lago estate. She says that during this tour, he pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue into her mouth

On October 22, 2016, Jessica Drake and attorney Gloria Allred held a news conference in which Drake accused Trump of having sexually assaulted her and two acquaintances nearly ten years prior. Drake claims that she was invited to meet with Trump, who was married at the time, at his hotel suite; she was "uncomfortable going alone" and brought two friends. Describing the meeting with Trump, Drake recounted that "He grabbed each of us tightly, in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission."[7

Ninni Laaksonen, Miss Finland 2006, appeared with Trump on the Late Show with David Letterman on July 26, 2006.[85] Laaksonen claims that before they went on the air, Trump grabbed her buttocks. As Laaksonen describes the interaction: "He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening?"[85] Someone later told Laaksonen that Trump liked her because she looked like his wife, Melania, when she was younger.[86][87][88] Laaksonen revealed her account to a local Finnish newspaper, Ilta-Sanomat

Rolling Stone and NPR have reported that Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington USA of 2013, was fondled by Trump during the Miss USA pageant of that year.[3][90] Yahoo!News published an article in June 2016[3] stating that Searles had made Facebook postings that accused Trump of making unwanted advances. She said that he was "continually" groping her buttocks and had asked her to go "to his hotel room".[3][90][91] Searles also asserted that Trump had "treated us like cattle".[91] Trump and his campaign have not specifically responded to Searles' allegations

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Two days before the second 2016 presidential debate, the 2005 Access Hollywood tape was released, which records Trump having "an extremely lewd conversation about women" in which he described being able to kiss and grope women because he was "a star": "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

All these accounts by these women are just as Trump describes, right? He doesn't even wait...he just starts kissing and grabbing pussy.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 pm

yeah, but he's trying to build a wall and give golf course owners a tax break which is really what matters to Prof and Toe.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Russia!!!llll

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Oh yes Russia is a problem too.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Go Orrin!!!

[youtube]P_t924nP6Gk[/youtube]

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 pm

I hope one day octogenarians won't be running the country...

10ac
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Let 'er Blow!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

[youtube]xy07yHAgM4E[/youtube]

You have to think Creepy Joe puts his hands on women's shoulders or his arm around their waste even when the camera isn't on him.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:44 pm

You figure that Trump never tweets about Roy Moore because he might draw some attention to his own fondlings. But then comes the Franken story, and naturally The Donald couldn't help himself. So sure enough..

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/msnbcs-s ... ald-trump/

After wading into the Al Franken scandal with a series of tweets, in which he referred to the Minnesota senator as the misspelled “Frankenstien,” President Donald Trump has found himself again the center of controversy, with many media figures now bringing up the numerous allegations of sexual assault that were levied against the president in the lead-up to the 2016 election.