Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Toemeesleather
Senior

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Quite a contrast.

Between now and 1997? You bet! Dems Faustian deal bites'em on the arse.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm

crashcourse wrote:gee what a surprise

blomberg retracts Mueller subpoena story

https://t.co/ANE7i8Wnh0
And yet it still says Mueller subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank two weeks ago. Doubtful that they pertained to somebody's grandmother in BF America.

Time will tell.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Cletus wrote:And, there has been a lot of calls from Democratic senators and the DNC for Al Franken to resign. Looks like he will tomorrow. In the meantime, Donald Trump is president and the RNC is doubling down on their support for Roy Moore. Quite a contrast.
Secretary Hillary really did violate dozens of information security laws, but Democrat Deep State operatives like Strozk made sure she would never, ever be prosecuted, no matter what. Trump is getting investigated for a fictitious crime based on zero evidence, but the Democrat Deep State operatives like Strozk will try to prosecute Trump, without real evidence, on any bogus charge imaginable, no matter what. Quite a difference.

Candidate Hillary really did collide with Russians (the pee pee dossier). There was so much proof that she even admitted to it. But she will never be investigated for it. There is no evidence at all that candidate Trump colluded with Russians. But he’s getting investigated. Quite a difference.

Candidate Hillary really did rig the primary part of a US election. Just ask Bernie and Donna Brazile. There is no evidence that Trump rigged any election, but he’s getting investigated. Quite a difference.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 pm

In case any Leftists are thinking about going after Trump for sexual improprieties, based on the results of their dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park (footnote to liberal Democrat James Carville), let me remind you of the current scorecard:

Current list of liberal Democrats who got caught grabbing, groping, feeling, spanking, sexting, drugging, pleasuring themselves in front of, or outright raping women:

Political bracket:
JFK - President of the United States
Ted Kennedy - Senate Majority Leader of the United States
Wilbur Mills - US Congressman
Gerry Studds - US Congressman
Bill Clinton - President of the United States
Anthony Wiener - US Congressman
NEW ADDITION: John Conyers, US Congressman

Media bracket:
Bill Cosby - comedian, actor, musician, and author.
Al Franken (an actor at the time)
Louis CK - Comedian and Producer
Ed Westwick - Actor
David Guillod - Co-chief executive of Primary Wave Entertainment agency
Brett Ratner - Producer and director
Kirt Webster - Music publicist
Andy Dick (That's apparently his real name) - Actor
Michael Oreskes - Head of news at NPR and former New York Times editor
Hamilton Fish - President and publisher of The New Republic
Kevin Spacey - Actor (this one was into dudes, not women, but whatever...)
Ken Baker - E! News correspondent
Mark Halperin - NBC News and MSNBC contributor, author of "Game Change"
Rick Najera - Director of CBS's Diversity Showcase
Knight Landesman - Publisher of Artforum
Leon Wieseltier - former editor at The New Republic
Terry Richardson - fashion photographer
James Toback - drector and writer
John Besh - chief executive of the Besh Restaurant Group
Lockhart Steele - editorial director of Vox Media
Robert Scoble - tech blogger and co-founder of the Transformation Group
Chris Savino - creator and showrunner of “The Loud House”
Roy Price - head of Amazon Studios
Andy Signore - senior vice president of content for Defy Media
Harvey Weinstein - producer and co-founder of the Weinstein Company
Charlie Rose - PBS journalist and TV talk show host
NEW ADDITION: Garrison Keillor - author, storyteller, humorist, voice actor, and radio personality
NEW ADDITION: Matt Lauer - television journalist. He was host of The Today Show from 1997 to 2017 and a contributor for Dateline NBC.

So, based on this grotesque and horrifying track record of liberal Democrat perverts and sexual predators, most of which were coddled and covered up for by fellow liberal Democrats, please understand that you liberal Democrats are in NO POSITION WHATSOEVER to criticize Trump (or anybody else for that matter) for any sexual improprieties he may have indulged in. NO POSITION WHATSOEVER.

That is all.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 am

Professor Tiger wrote: please understand that you liberal Democrats are in NO POSITION WHATSOEVER to criticize Trump (or anybody else for that matter) for any sexual improprieties he may have indulged in. NO POSITION WHATSOEVER.

That is all.
Don't be this guy, prof. It's not a good look for you.

[youtube]Ljz8y2qX1f4[/youtube]

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 am

Meanwhile, there is a Day of Rage underway in the Middle East. US embassies are on high alert.

Way to go, shithead. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... m-decision

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 am

Please....The Middle East is well into their second Millennium of Rage. They have been conquering, enslaving, misogynizing, kidnapping, beheading and blowing each other up ever since Muhammad started getting voices in his head. It’s what they do.

This endless Day of Rage started long before there ever was a US or Israel. And it will probably still be going on when they have rival Sunni and Shi’ite colonies on Mars, as well as to nearby Zionist infidel Crusader Martian colonies.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 am

A sitting Democrat Attorney general violates several federal laws by secretly meeting with a liberal Democrat ex-President on a tarmac in Arizona to brief him on the status of an ongoing FBI investigation of his wife. No investigation of that.

Trump’s son has a perfectly legal meeting with a couple of lawyers with Russian surnames to get oppo research on the other candidate. Total conspiratorial leftist freak out. Massive investigation desperately searching for even a crime, much less evidence of a crime.

Quite a difference.

Corrupt, tainted, illegitimate, Banana Republic justice.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 am

"This endless Day of Rage started long before there ever was a US or Israel. And it will probably still be going on when they have rival Sunni and Shi’ite colonies on Mars, as well as to nearby Zionist infidel Crusader Martian colonies."

It only took a few centuries of total war for the catholics and protestants to work out a few infinitesimal doctrinal differences between them (or at least to ignore them enough to live together in a state other than war)...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:53 am

True. But that Catholic-Protestant state of war lasted from about the early 1500's (when Protestantism was invented) until about the late 1700's (when the US pioneered the idea of separation of Church and state, which quickly and thankfully became the standard everywhere in Christendom). This Sunni-Shia bloodbath started immediately after Muhammad died in 632 AD, when they started fighting over who should be his successor. The resulting conquering, enslaving, misogynizing, kidnapping, beheading and blowing each other up has been going on with both parties ever since.

Current scorecard of the duration of in-house religious sectarian violence:

Protestant vs. Catholic: About 300 years, and has stopped for the past 250 years.
Sunni vs. Shi'ite: 1,385 years, and counting.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 am

Sadly, owing to the inherent ignorance of religiously minded people, these things take time...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 am

There are actually many similarities b/w the sunni/shiite conflict and the christian/jew conflict. I doubt you even you would limit the latter one to a mere 300 years...

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:A sitting Democrat Attorney general violates several federal laws by secretly meeting with a liberal Democrat ex-President on a tarmac in Arizona to brief him on the status of an ongoing FBI investigation of his wife. No investigation of that.
No such "briefing" has been proven, nor have any charges been filed. Pointedly, the GOP Congress has chosen not to investigate, either with a special committee or special counsel. Maybe they have Benghazi fatigue.
Trump’s son has a perfectly legal meeting with a couple of lawyers with Russian surnames to get oppo research on the other candidate. Total conspiratorial leftist freak out. Massive investigation desperately searching for even a crime, much less evidence of a crime.

Quite a difference.
Don Jr. lied about ever meeting Russians, then lied about what he met Russians about. Don Sr. crafted an official lie about the purpose of the meeting. The parties to the meeting have conflicting tales.. and one of the Russians was a money-launderer, and another was a former intelligence officer.

A republican appointee chose a republican former FBI director to conduct an investigation into Russian interference into the presidential election of 2016. Send your "corrupted-tainted-bananarepublic" protestations to the RNC.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Speaking of corrupted, tainted, banana republic investigations, ANOTHER member of Mueller's team - Bruce Ohr - has been demoted for his ties to an anti-Trump oppo research firm. This is on top of Peter Strjok, who was caught sending anti-Trump texts. We all knew from the start that Mueller's little lynch mob was staffed by Democrat hacks, but it is now abundantly clear that they have been doubling down on on their partisan hackery ever since they were hired.

What a disgusting hoax this has been.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Met Governor Huckabee yesterday. In first class from ATL to BNA.
Let 'er Blow!

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:10 pm

The problem Mueller has is that if he wants anyone competent on his team they will be, by definition, anti-Trump.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:31 pm

I'm sure that's precisely how Mueller and his whole cabal sees it.

There was high drama today as FBI Director testified before the House Intelligence Committee. Rep. Jim Jordan (R) asked Chris Wray point blank: did this same investigator who got removed from the Mueller investigation for anti-Trump bias, who also single handedly kept Hillary from being prosecuted by the stroke of his pen, also use the fake Pee Pee Dossier to obtain FISA warrants so that Hillary/Obama could spy on Trump during the campaign? Wray didn't look too good... like he knows the answer, and that answer is about to come out.

If that turns out to be the case, then this whole Soviet-style investigation is done. Boom. Finished. Just like that. Gone. On top of its smoking wreckage, Trump can appoint another special counsel - this one to investigate Mueller, Comey, and all the rest of that organized crime syndicate. I hereby nominate Trey Gowdy, Peace be Upon Him, for that job. That would be glorious.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 am

I hope the inspector general gets this bullshit solved. At least we have a coach.
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:53 am

This exchange from yesterday says it all::
REP. JIM JORDAN: Did Peter Strzok help produce and present the application to the FISA court to secure a warrant to spy on Americans associated with the Trump campaign?

CHRISTOPHER WRAY, FBI: I'm not prepared to discuss anything about a FISA process in this setting.

JORDAN: We're not talking about what happened in the court, we're talking about what the FBI took to the court. The application. Was Peter Strzok involved in taking that to the court?

WRAY: I'm not going to discuss anything to do with the FISA court applications.

JORDAN: Remember a couple things, director... about the dossier. The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign --which we now know were one in the same-- paid the law firm, who paid Fusion GPS, who paid Christopher Steele, who then paid Russians to put together a report we call the dossier, filled with all kinds of fake news National Enquirer garbage.

It has been reported that this dossier "was all dressed up" by the FBI, taken to the FISA court where it was painted as a legitimate intelligence document, that it became the basis for granting a warrant to spy on Americans.

I'm wondering if that all actually took place, it sure looks like it did...

I think Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI, Peter Strzok, the guy who ran the FBI's Clinton investigation, did all the interviews, Peter Strzok, the guy who was running the Russia investigation at the FBI, Peter Strzok, Mr. Super Agent at the FBI, I think he is the guy that took the application to the FISA court.

And if this happened, if you have the FBI working with the Democrats' campaign, to take opposition research, dress it all up and turning it into an intelligence document to take it to a FISA court so they can spy on another campaign, if that happened, that is as wrong as it gets...

You could clear it all up, we sent you a letter two days ago. Just release the application, tell us what was in it. Tell us if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. I think that is exactly what happened, and people who did that need to be held accountable.
At this point, Meuller, Comey, and that whole Deep State Justice Department upper echelon is WAAAAAAAY more in legal jeopardy than Trump ever was.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:12 am

The stench of Mueller's faux investigation gets even thicker. Recently we learned that Bruce Ohr, the guy on Mueller's team who just got demoted, was caught meeting with Chris Steele, the fabricator of the notorious Pee Pee Dossier. Now we know they were meeting WHILE the fabrication was going on.

Now we've learned that Ohr also met with Glen Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, the firm the Hillary campaign paid for the Pee Pee Dossier.

Can you say....
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

A doctrine that extends the exclusionary rule to make evidence inadmissible in court if it was derived from evidence that was illegally obtained. As the metaphor suggests, if the evidential "tree" is tainted, so is its "fruit." The doctrine was established in 1920 by the decision in Silverthorne Lumber Co. v. United States, and the phrase "fruit of the poisonous tree" was coined by Justice Frankfurter in his 1939 opinion in Nardone v. United States.

Like the exclusionary rule itself, this doctrine is subject to three important exceptions. The evidence will not be excluded:

if it was discovered from a source independent of the illegal activity;
its discovery was inevitable;
or if there is attenuation between the illegal activity and the discovery of the evidence.

Further, if the primary evidence was illegally obtained, but admissible under the good faith exception, its derivatives (or "fruit") may also be admissible.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fruit_o ... onous_tree
The Mueller investigation is a poisonous forest.