Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by hedge » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 am

I wish I had some confidence that you wouldn't exist 4 years from now...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm

pulitzer should go to john solomon/ greg jarrrett and sara evans--they are the ones that 2.5 years ago released books articles on the true collusion

page stroke then mccabe then comes now brannen and clapper next lynch then obama

wonder if biden was left out in the dark

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Pulitzer? The FBI has probably already started investigating Solomon, Jarrett and Evans.,,
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:48 am

If there was nothing going on with the Russians, then why all the lies?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:49 am

For starters, what you call “lies” are ridiculous. The Deep State destroyed Flynn for being in the same room with a Russian ambassador at a public gathering on DC, and sat at the same table at a dinner with ten other people in Moscow. As if it was treasonous for a NSA to be in the same room or same table at a formal dinner. They probably asked Flynn, “did you have any meetings with the Kilziak?” Flynn said no. But the Deep State criminals said, “HA!! We were recording you. You asked the Russian ambassador to pass the cocktail sauce!!! You lied!!! You are going to prison until you tell us something we can use on Trump!! If you don’t have anything, we’ll give you a script to read from.”

Those weren’t “lies.” They were BS tactics used by a BS investigation. That’s what nearly everything you call “lies” turned out to be.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:28 am

Deep state my ass. You're a joke.

“On at least 23 occasions since the summer of 2016, Trump has said either that he had ‘nothing’ to do with Russia, or that he has ‘no deals,’ no investments and no ‘business’ in Russia,” according to the New York Times.

In 2008, Donald Trump Jr. told a real estate conference that Russians accounted for a significant part of the Trump’s business interests. “In terms of high-end product influx into the U.S., Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” he said. “Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Trump’s younger son Eric made similar claims, telling author James Dodson in regards to golf-course financing, “Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

Cohen told investigators that his efforts included direct dealings with an adviser to Vladimir Putin and that he kept Trump and his family members briefed on the progress. Following the disclosure of Cohen’s plea, Trump told reporters that his longtime adviser was lying. But the president nonetheless offered an explanation for the behavior Cohen described. “There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?”

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:35 am

Trump has gone from insisting that he had “nothing to do with Russia” to justifying his business efforts there. His false claim that “no person that I deal with” works with Russia has been superseded by an admission from one of his closest advisers that he worked with an adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin to advance Trump’s business interests. His insistence that his team hadn’t even had contacts with Russians has given way to a flood of confirmed reporting about the contacts his associates had with Russians. While there is much that remains unclear about Donald Trump and Russia, what we do know is deeply troubling. Trump lied repeatedly about his dealings with a hostile adversary while that hostile adversary worked to get him elected president. Trump has for years gone out of his way to excuse Vladimir Putin’s misdeeds. On more than one occasion, Trump has publicly sided with the anti-American authoritarian over the U.S. intelligence community.

Deep state....LMAO You blame Helsinki on dark forces in the gubmint? Mmmmhmmm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:42 am

Hang in there, tick. There's a smoking gun in there somewhere.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:04 am

You want to talk about lies? Let’s talk about these, which unlike what imagine are lies; actually happened, and have actual proof:
Take Lying
Former FBI Director James Comey’s testimonies cannot be reconciled with those of his own deputy director Andrew McCabe. He falsely testified that the Steele dossier was not the main basis for obtaining FISA court warrants. On at least 245 occasions, Comey swore under oath that he either did not know, or could not remember, when asked direct questions about his conduct at the FBI. He likely lied when he testified that he did not conclude his assessment of the Clinton illegal email use before he had even interviewed Clinton, an assertion contradicted by his own written report. I guess his credo and modus operandi are reflected in the subtitle of his recent autobiography A Higher Loyalty: “Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”

Andrew McCabe currently is under criminal referral for lying to federal investigators about leaking to the media. He and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein each have accused each other of not telling the whole truth about their shared caper of trying to force President Trump out of office by invoking the 25th Amendment.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has admitted to lying under oath to Congress—and since lied about his earlier admission of that lying. His recent sworn congressional testimony of not having leaked information about the Steele dossier to the media is again likely to be untrue, given that Clapper had admitted to speaking to CNN’s Jake Tapper about the dossier’s contents. CNN, remember, would in turn go on to hire the mendacious Clapper as an analyst. And once on air, Clapper would insist that Trump was both a Russian asset and thus guilty of collusion crimes greater than those of Watergate. Lies. All lies.
Oh that’s right; there is no such thing as the Deep State, just like there is no such thing as the mafia.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 am

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:30 am

Ever notice how prof never addresses the issue of Trump's lies? 9200 lies and counting since the inauguration (that he still lies about). But but but...McCabe!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:10 pm

9200 lies? I'm guessing that number comes from CNN and MSNBC.

The only thing funnier than the Black Knight, having all his limbs removed, shouting at the guy who removed said limbs, "Come back and I shall bite you!" is Tick, having had all his limbs of argument removed, shouting, "WHAT ABOUT THE LIES!!! WHAT ABOUT THE LIES!!!""

The only thing funnier thing than that is remembering that he spent the last two years, relentlessly peddling the lies of Soviet-style investigation, supported by the lies of a Banana Republic-style prosecution, parroting all the hourly lies of the fake news factories, now indignantly shouting "WHAT ABOUT THE LIES!!! WHAT ABOUT THE LIES!!!""

Tick, you have often asked asked me to stop my memes. I am asking you to do just the opposite. In fact, I'm asking - nay, begging - you to keep doing exactly what you're doing. I haven't had this much fun since watching Baghdad Bob. Please. Don’t. Stop.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:22 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-f ... ple-times/

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... r-germany/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/video/t ... vp-BBVy0lw

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Help me with this one, prof. He.. lied.. about where his father was born. Time to post some Wiley Coyote vids I guess. Does compulsive lying lead to mini-strokes? Your president kept saying oranges instead of origins....that can't be good, can it?

Cover this up with your lame bullshit.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 am

That’s nothing. A team of researchers at the statistical analysis branch of the Trump Derangement Institute has concluded their rigorous study of Trump’s speeches.

Their scholarly report proves - PROVES! - that Trump has told a total of eleventy gazillion lies. Eleventy gazillion. I just can’t dispute that. It’s the science!

Keep it up, Tick. You’re doin great.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 am

Nope.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 am

Barr is thinking "hey, are you Saul from Homeland?"

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBVB0Hp.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=476&y=264

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:33 am

I also like how the guy in the background just refuses to give up the tuft of hair he's got left. He's even combing it inward to cover the bald spot...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:26 am

I thought that was Stu

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:55 am

So the latest kook conspiracy theory is that the Mueller report has damning information that Barr is covering up. Sounds like a bunch of frustrated investigators who went after a guy they deeply hated, put together a crappy case, and abysmally failed. So now they are running to a sympathetic press for consolation..

After the last kook conspiracy theory, that Trump colluded with the Russians,, that lasted two years and hundreds of "THIS IS IT!!! posts, and has now blown up in your faces, you've moved on to a whole new kook conspiracy theory.. You guys REALLY need start your own new line of designer tin foil hats.

Can I make a prediction here? I predict that some of those investigators think Trump should be charged with obstruction of justice for repeatedly calling their witch hunt, "a witch hunt," Or maybe for joking at a campaign rally that the Russians should provide copies of the subpeona'd emails that Hilllary illegally destroyed. Or for firing Comey (that alone triggered McCabe to launch a whole new investigation). Nonsense like that.