Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: UNLV Rebels

Post by Bklyn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:19 am

lol
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:24 pm

This video is called "Hello Ladies"

you can tell it hurt like hell - he doesn't say a word , just tries to hide the pain by walking off to another room while everyone processes what just happened

bonus for doing it in a target rich environment of women showing off butt
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:02 pm

The one chick on the couch, probably not hot, caught a beer can in the face. The other chicks seemed far too hot for the dudes at that party. They must have had blow and ecstasy (oops, sorry, the kids call it molly now).

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 pm

heh...I didn't notice the beer can to the face.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm

This must be the comedy thread, b/c it has Las Vegas in the thread name...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:10 pm

ass

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 pm

I saw a documentary on California Water last night.

this dude named Resnick - classic villian name btw, had some excess cash in the late 70s and decided to park it in real estate so he started buying up scrub land in California - land that was cheap because it had no access to water.

Guy buys a shit ton of this land and then decides that he can profit from the 1950's California water project started by Jerry Brown's dad to route water via dams and canals from Northern California down to Southern California.

So California has its first water crisis in the 80's after he buys the land and the Northern water suppliers are pitted against the Urban water consumers, they can't find common ground in figuring out water allocation issues based on the current State policy, so they enter into mediation. And someone says, hey - why don't we create a water bank by pumping excess water into aquifers in Kern County , California. Turns out, about 60% of the aquifers are owned by a shell company of this Resnick dude but they don't know it or care when they decide its a good idea to store water there that in theory can be pumped back out.

At the same time, this Resnick dude decides to corner the market on Almonds and Pistachios which are like the most inefficient crops you can grow in a water conservation area - and by his development , mostly on land that did not have access to water, California supplies like 80% of America Almond and Pistachio nuts. So nobody really cares in the relatively wet 80's and early 90s. But then the late 90's hit and demand for water starts outstripping supply - and whole towns end up going from water conservation to rationing to not having water.

So now water is scarce but this Resnick dude and his Kern County partners control most of the water stored for times of need, and thru lobbying and power, etc, they are now in a position where they represent 2% of the California economy but consume 80% of its water. 80 fucking percent. And there are now people who don't have running water - they have to drive into town to pay to take a shower, wash their hands with bottled water etc. On top of all that, they also sell the water back at 3X the price it cost to receive it - and they don't do a single thing - they are simply getting paid 3X the amount of cost for storing the water that surrounding cities consume while the state is paying to pump (or it was when there was water to actually pump) it do the water bank (keep in mind, this was before June of 2016 when El Nino gave some relief to Northern California for water). Another city had residents paying a minimum of $69 a month for water that wasn't safe to drink due to arsenic levels. They could shower and wash clothes, but couldn't cook with it or drink it.

There is more to the story but this one guy essentially owns so much of the water in California he controls its. And at one point , his water operation was so bad off that he was paying the next largest land owner for his water to be pumped onto his land to support his agriculture. Resnick is worth $4.4b

That's the kind of shit where people take to the streets

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:10 am

I kinda admire his dr. evil qualities

as a whole I hate Californians

soon as trump became president the secede talk started again

their environmental programs basically scare most business away

the Hollywood types think entertainment consists of how depraved can we go

I know most of those towns don't have a lot to do with my view ot the typical Californians but having a daughter in LA for the last 10 years and seeing her attitude now--I really hate california

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:35 am

I'm sure the feeling is mutual...

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

crashcourse wrote:I kinda admire his dr. evil qualities

I know most of those towns don't have a lot to do with my view ot the typical Californians but having a daughter in LA for the last 10 years and seeing her attitude now--I really hate california

Cali just took the secesh mantle from Texas, which had been bleating about it the last 8 years.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Saint wrote:
crashcourse wrote:I kinda admire his dr. evil qualities

Cali just took the secesh mantle from Texas, which had been bleating about it the last 8 years.
California leaving the union would certain wreak havoc but I'd support it.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Blow it up!!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 am

so a friend of mine growing up just posted this picture of a door he made and installed, and is quite proud of

now I"m not saying I could do better, I'm saying I wouldn't do it.

I get all this rustic shit but first, it looks out of place on that wall with a chair rail and crown molding, and secondly, that's the kind of shit we grew up with as kids saying we can't wait to get out of this town so we don't have to live like this

I might put that in a log cabin, no way would I put that in a suburban home.

Somewhere along the way saying "hey, I can make a door out of that pallet" became chic as opposed to white trash

oh and no offense to anyone here that has one of these. I'm sure it looks great in your place ;P

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:57 am

Yeah, a barn door is outta place in that room. We have one at the hunting club and it works.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 am

AlabamAlum wrote:Yeah, a barn door is outta place in that room. We have one at the hunting club and it works.
you let black people into that club?

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 am

Sure. Someone has to clean up.

(Kidding aside, we have one (1) black member. A surgeon. He calls himself "Token" - like the character off of South Park).
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:50 am

Seems like he would've made it so the door wouldn't cover the light switch when open...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 am

hedge wrote:Seems like he would've made it so the door wouldn't cover the light switch when open...
no, its seems like he wouldn't hang a god damned barn door in house.

but to your point you have to do that a couple of times to think about little things like that.

when I turned my sis-n-laws garage into a bedroom for her I put the light switch on the right hand side of a door that opens left to right, meaning you have to walk in the room in the dark and shut the door to turn the light switch on.

she gave me shit about that instead of a blowjob for turning her garage into a bedroom.

that said, my friend should have invested his time getting rid of that popcorn ceiling instead of building a barn door.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:20 am

I have a similar door in my condo that i put in, but it isnt rustic style.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.