MIT Engineers

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, Cletus, hedge

Re: MIT Engineers

Postby hedge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:19 pm

After guaranteeing it would go to 25,000, he got in at 8000 and out at 12,000, but only for a couple hundred bucks...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.
hedge
Legend

College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Postby hedge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:19 pm

You can watch it trade here:

https://www.gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD
hedge
Legend

Postby DooKSucks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:58 pm

You can buy Mac and Apple stuff from local GI's on facebook marketplace here for a reasonable price. You just have to work it.

I bought a 128gb 12.9" iPad Pro from a local pawnshop for $450.00 out the door. They even pulled the number on it and searched to make sure it wasn't locked up by a carrier for failure to pay it off. I took it to Verizon, had them put a card in it, and it works great.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.
DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Postby hedge » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:20 am

Lite coin was trading $92 on Sunday, got up to $420 this morning. Almost a 500% increase in 48 hours. Whacky...
hedge
Legend

Postby Saint » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 pm

How much is 2 bits worth in bitcoin?
Saint
Senior

Postby hedge » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:02 pm

At this point, about 0.0001
hedge
Legend

Postby Jungle Rat » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Idiot
Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Postby eCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 am

two women decide to continue their argument in SUVs, bumper car style - watch it to the end - 5 minutes long

https://streamable.com/2swkn
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.
eCat
Mr. Pissant

College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Postby eCat » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm probably the only one this happens to but when I'm half asleep, whatever was on my mind when I went to bed stays with me and sometimes that has bad side effects.

About 25 years ago my my truck was broken into when I lived in Alabama and I had been worrying about that, so one morning early like 4am early, my neighbor is dragging his trash can down to the sidewalk to put his trash out and I determined that someone was stealing my lawnmower - actually - stole my lawnmower, so I hopped in my truck, in whatever I was wearing to sleep, and drove around the neighborhood trying to find them. The first corner I went to just happened to be two policemen and I couldn't believe my luck, so I stopped to talk to them and before I could tell them someone stole my lawn mower they commence to questioning. Just by coincidence they were looking for some guy casing the neighborhood in a truck and no matter what I told them about my mower or that I had just got up, they were convinced I was the guy looking for homes to break into. And no, I never bothered to check if my lawnmower was there, I couldn't waste time while they were getting away with it. I never really understood all that happened until the next time my neighbors trash can woke me up.

About 12 years ago we went to bed with a tornado watch and I guess somewhere in the night I dreamed a tornado was hitting the house, so I hop up yelling for my wife to grab my son and I run into my daughters bedroom and grab her running down two flights of stairs to the basement in a crazed rush - In my half sleep stupor, I remember my daughter telling me "daddy you're scaring me" - only to get down to the basement and realize after about 30 seconds that the storm is long gone and the wind isn't even blowing.

So a couple of weeks ago I had a racoon tear a hole into my roof and take up residence in my attic. I chased him off but last week I'm dead asleep and my dog decides he wants to sleep under the bed so he crawls under the bed and shoves some boxes out of the way making a scraping sound - boom - that gotdamn raccoon is breaking into my house, where is my gun? I'm gonna end this, so now I'm in my fleece pizza slice pants, my winter coat, a flashlight and a gun running around my yard in the snow trying to find this racoon on my roof at 2am. If any of my neighbors saw it, I'm sure it was unsettling to them. Mind you I had to take time to open my combination lock safe to get my gun- all while half asleep

In between those years there have been countless staring out the bedroom window at 3am moments trying to come to terms with whatever was happening on the news the night before and just happened to be in yard , oh yea, and my house was collapsing on me, but I was alone when that happened so I fell onto the floor and was just going to ride it down until I realized it was a dream about earthquake in Mexico.

This is why I will never take ambien. Because I already am about 3/4 of a sleepwalker as it is.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.
eCat
Mr. Pissant

College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Postby aTm » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!
aTm
Muad'Dib

College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Postby hedge » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm asea...
hedge
Legend

Previous

Return to The Goat Pen