Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: NSFW - Oregon State Beavers

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Saint wrote:He'll move up to Boy Scouts next December since he's more than halfway to Arrow of Light.

Everytime I go to a camporee or whatever, I feel like I'm in a Far Side cartoon though.

I'll be honest with ya, my experience is that you're not going to see any of the "cool" kids from high school in scouts.

Scouting seems to attract the strait laced and those left behind in social circles. A fair share of fat kids too.

But I said I'd never wear the uniform. I did. I eventually got into it. I'm not saying you have to , but for us, we met once a week which was a real drag, but we also did some outing once a month - kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, caving, etc., so once a month me and the boy got to do something without mom - just the guys sort of thing. And because he was with friends (for lack of better word) we didn't have to spend every moment together.

It ended up being really, really good for us.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:49 pm

hedge wrote:"I was an assistant scout master for 5 years. We stuck it thru to the end."

You need to get up in your daughter's grill and yell that at her. True grit!
once the boy aged out, I actually quit scouting to focus on her.

so far I'd give myself a C- on my ability to get anything meaningful done with her at this point, but I'm working on it.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Yeah, our troop is very active and while it's loaded with nerds and nerd dads (as well as the outdoor/pick-up-truck-driving/hunter types, too) many of them are pretty cool and pretty funny. I don't think cracking open a beer is every going to happen although some of them might be going back to their pickups and pounding one, just based on the way they seem to be. I have faked it through all the god and country shit BSA spews out and my kid isn't big on that either but he goes along with it so he can do cool shit like wilderness survival camping where they built their own shelters and camped out in December. He's looking forward to learning how to throw a tomahawk.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:53 pm

eCat wrote:
hedge wrote:"I was an assistant scout master for 5 years. We stuck it thru to the end."

You need to get up in your daughter's grill and yell that at her. True grit!
once the boy aged out, I actually quit scouting to focus on her.

so far I'd give myself a C- on my ability to get anything meaningful done with her at this point, but I'm working on it.

You've been lagging on that since you posted that she growled at you when she was 2 and you slowly backed out of the room.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Saint wrote:Yeah, our troop is very active and while it's loaded with nerds and nerd dads (as well as the outdoor/pick-up-truck-driving/hunter types, too) many of them are pretty cool and pretty funny. I don't think cracking open a beer is every going to happen although some of them might be going back to their pickups and pounding one, just based on the way they seem to be. I have faked it through all the god and country shit BSA spews out and my kid isn't big on that either but he goes along with it so he can do cool shit like wilderness survival camping where they built their own shelters and camped out in December. He's looking forward to learning how to throw a tomahawk.

yea, see thats the stuff where you bond -I'd forgot that those nerd kids also have nerd parents. Some of those other scoutmasters I had to just walk away from , but Silver Beaver Trish was cool so we hung out.

My gig was the rank advancement campout. Every october when the leaves were changing and the air was cool, we'd go camping for a weekend and teach the young boys how to sharpen knives, use a compass, build a fire, cook a meal , build a stretcher, that kind of shit, and we make the older boys lead and teach so they felt like they were doing something.

someone who sees the beaver thread has 20 new posts is not going to be happy with the content here.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

The troop leaders make the boys do it all. I've literally seen them sitting around a campfire and some kid comes over with a legit question and they just say, "Did you ask your patrol leader?" and send him on his way. I think they all just like getting together with each other although almost all of them are Eagle Scouts.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Saint wrote:The troop leaders make the boys do it all. I've literally seen them sitting around a campfire and some kid comes over with a legit question and they just say, "Did you ask your patrol leader?" and send him on his way. I think they all just like getting together with each other although almost all of them are Eagle Scouts.

no that's how its supposed to be

a boy led troop.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:32 am

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Hundreds of condoms that clogged a city sewer pipe led police to raid a massage parlor in Texas and arrest two people for prostitution and other crimes, police documents released on Tuesday showed.

A real estate agent who had just taken over the property notified police of the blockage at Jade Massage Therapy in the Texas capital of Austin. He told them other tenants believed the business was a front for prostitution, a police arrest affidavit said.

Austin police then launched their probe that culminated in a raid about six weeks later where a woman who co-managed the business "was found in a massage room with a completely nude and uncovered male," the document said.

Juan Wang and her husband Joseph Emery were arrested on suspicion of managing "a prostitution enterprise that used two or more prostitutes," it said.

No lawyer was listed on the arrest affidavit and the company's phone went to voicemail. Neither person could be immediately reached for comment.

Police also discovered more than $60,000 in cash at the woman's home. She and her husband were arrested in March and charged with engaging in organized criminal activity to promote prostitution and money laundering, court documents filed in April showed.

---------------------

Austin Police

capturing prostitutes Juan Wang at a time

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:56 am

Too bad you couldn't add a rimshot audio file after that...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

sadly that will be the best joke I land all week

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:27 pm

"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Nice shoes...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:58 pm

tic finally with a post worth looking at

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

bluetick wrote:Image
hubba hubba
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:43 pm

hedge wrote:Nice shoes...
She has shoes on?
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Too skinny for you DS

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Plus, she's American

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am

I don't know what this is from....its safe for work

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 pm

butt

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:32 pm

I don't go for the surgically enhanced asses that are so out of proportion that they look ridiculous like that.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.