Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:41 pm

My height-weight is almost the exact same as Trump’s. Except he’s 71 and I just turned 58. Plus, I’ve got high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high triglycerides.

Yikes. If I stop posting all of a sudden, you’ll all know what happened.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Cletus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 pm

let's hope

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm

As long as the atorvastatin, fenofibrate and valsartan keep working, I should be good to go for awhile.

Plus, my Mom will turn 95 in February. Her sister (my aunt) is 98. Those genes bode well too.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm

I know plenty of families where the women live into their 80's and 90's and the men die in their 50's. Here's hoping you're a member of one of those families...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 am

harsh crowd
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:02 am

Father and maternal grandfather died in their 80’s. Paternal grandfather died of cancer in his 60’s after a lifetime of chain-smoking.

I like my odds for another 20 years. And I’ll be right here, sharing my pearls of wisdom, every... single.... day.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 am

I hope it will be a sickness- and pain-filled 20 years, replete with personal tragedy...

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/19/opin ... trump.html

I was a NRA member for about 5 minutes back in the early 80's (got a discount on a pistol with the signup). I kinda feel like Robert Byrd must have, since we were both card-carrying members of a corrupt and morally bankrupt organization. I'm still in their efing database. I digress.

Anywho, turns out the dirtbags at the NRA are all wrapped up in Russia and they used Putin's cronie's money to fund their election ads and donations. No doubt there are more substantial situations where the russkies conspired, but this one is especially noteworthy. And sweet.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am

I think I joined the NRA in 2000. But I got so disgusted with them I swore I'd never give them another dime.

For one, I don't like to be constantly solicited for political donations. I joined, I paid my fee - that is your money to use however you see fit to promote your agenda. Don't ask me again until its time to renew

the other part is I just got tired of their propaganda. I share the same or similar beliefs with most NRA members when is comes to 2A, but I'll never be a single issue voter like they and most of the other NRA members expect me to be.

As for this russia stuff, I'm not even reading that link.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:55 pm

I wonder if this 4 page memo that is being bantered about on the hill will gain any traction.

If its released, supposedly it will show that Comey used the dossier as justification for the FISA warrant and that ties the DOJ under Obama and the Hillary Campaign together.

Normally I would dismiss this as just another Fox News masturbation piece equivalent of the Russian collusion stuff Bluetick keeps posting once a week here, but this is a little different because representatives - not a maxine walters type - but multiple reps - are tweeting about how it should become public and are commenting publicly about how serious it is within the constraints of it being a classified document.

[tweet]954228233209131009[/tweet]

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 pm

If the Republicans find and released the following memo, no Democrat would care:

To: Loretta Lynch, Attorney General, DOJ
To: James Comey, Director, FBI
To: John Brennan, Director, CIA
To: Mark Thompson, President, NYT
To: Fred Ryan, President, WaPo
To: Jeff Zucker, President, CNN
To: Phil Griffin, President, MSNBC
To: Hillary Clinton, President of the United States Designee

Re: Spying on the Trump Campaign

I wish to express my gratitude to all of you on the solid work you have been doing using your government agencies to spy on the Republican nominee, then President elect, Donald Trump. I am very pleased with your results. Keep up the great work.

Hillary, what a brilliant idea you came up with. You paid Fusion GPS to find dirt on Trump. Fusion paid Steele for the dirt. Steele paid the Russians for the dirt. Whose idea was it to come up that stuff about Trump paying Russian hookers to pee on his bed? It HAD to be Bill, right? It’s got “Bill” written all over it. Please high five the Big Dog at your annual meeting next fall.

Loretta, James, John, you really took that ball and ran with it. Despite knowing that the Trump Dossier was pure garbage, you used it to get FISA warrants on Trump and everybody around him. Fantastic! That kept the Hillary Team and the White House completely informed with everything he was doing from his nomination up until Inauguration Day. We knew his every move before he hit the send button.

(As an aside, I really enjoyed the audio and video of Trump and Melania, uh, “getting busy.” Those cameras you installed in their bedroom have great resolution. Thanks also for the search history on Barron’s computer. Malia says those sites he visits are gross. But thanks anyway.

I’d especially to thank the people who continue to make this whole operation such a success: Jeff, Phil, Mark, your tireless efforts to get Trump out and Hillary in have been incredible. There is hard evidence out there that it was Hillary colluding with the Russians. Yet somehow, you guys have all the dummies believing it was Trump who was colluding with the Russians! Rather than looking at the facts, you’ve got them chasing goofy rainbows. Well done!

The election was a disappointment, but with all of us pulling together, will be back in power in no time. Stop by and visit me Hawaii anytime.

Mahalo!

Barrack
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm

If the republicans find a memo that says that, what? You got so caught up in your cute little fantasy that you forgot to say...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 pm

hedge wrote:I hope it will be a sickness- and pain-filled 20 years, replete with personal tragedy...
hedge, are you breaking up with me.....?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 pm

What Kind of Congressman Would Call for the Firing of Robert Mueller? Oh Yeah - This Kind. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... story.html

heh
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:39 pm

sounds like a real American

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:24 pm

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 am

Prof: "Black unemployment lowest since 1972. Trump has already done more to improve the lives of black people than Obama and Clinton.:"

I don't know, around 1860 or so, black unemployment rates were REALLY low then as well.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Being “essential” sucks...
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Dave23 wrote:Being “essential” sucks...
so how does that work? is it two categories and one shows up and the other one doesn't? Do they get a phone call or what?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:58 pm

eCat wrote:
Dave23 wrote:Being “essential” sucks...
so how does that work? is it two categories and one shows up and the other one doesn't? Do they get a phone call or what?
Up until a year ago, I was an "essential" federal employee. That meant I had to work, without pay, during the government shutdown. When the shutdown ended, they paid us for the lost wages. The very few employees in the Bureau of Prisons that were categorized as "non-essential" were high level bureaucrats in DC. They sent out a mass email saying, "We won't be in the office until the shutdown is over." The obvious question was, "If they aren't "essential," then why were they hired in the first place?