Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Stuff That You Can't watch on shrooms

Post by It's me Karen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 pm

lol

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I'm just soul on a sunbeam. ~Richard Bach

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by BigRedMan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 am

Holy shit snacks!!
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Bklyn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 am

pretty much like the last 20 minutes of the movie Arachnophobia.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 pm

i know...it killed me.....

I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I'm just soul on a sunbeam. ~Richard Bach

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm

[youtube]xH3DHhuGBBU[/youtube]

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

You figure it out

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Sun May 13, 2012 5:17 pm

well that was pretty stupid...poor horses...can't believe they would race down a highway like that...

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Thu May 17, 2012 5:55 pm

I am ashamed to admit that I have heard of Fernet Branca. Well, not ashamed that I have heard of it, but how I came to hear of it. My MIF (MILF sans L), Becky, is a devoted watcher of The Bachelor (thank your god if you are unaware of it or only vaguely aware), which I have been reluctantly sucked into watching for 2 hours every Monday night, amid curses and recriminations directed at the TV, everyone in the room, and the nation at large, much to the chagrin of the second group in that foul triumvirate. Anyway, she was looking at some website or either People magazine (to which she subscribes) and there was some article about the dude who is the titular bachelor himself, it was some bullshit "20 things you didn't know about (whatever his name is)", and one of the items was that his favorite drink is Fernet Branca, which I hadn't heard of but then researched. The guy is also evidently a winemaker, I'm pretty sure his sole purpose at the start of this thing was to further his aspirations in that regard, which was actually pretty smart on his part.

As for The Bachelor itself (the show), what an absolutely vile, malicious concept for a show, making it a perfect vehicle for the good church-going bitches that make up its core audience. They get a bunch of women to "compete" for this guy's affections, fly them all off to exotic locations and he doddles around with all of them and then at the end of the show he cuts one loose. Of course, it doesn't get interesting until there are only a few left, by then feelings have supposedly "developed" betwixt him and the gals, and we are then treated to the horrible spectacle of him agonizingly cutting one of them loose, amid sobs and questions, "why me??!!", blahblahblah. Funny thing is, one of the girls is smoking hot (Courtney) - of course, all of them are reasonably hot (nobody wants to watch dogs kanoodling in Belize or anywhere else), but Courtney is truly hot (here's a pic: http://star-spin.com/wp-content/uploads ... tson-1.jpg). But the best part is she's kinda psycho (has gone skinny dipping with the dude, showed her tits, and I'm sure she fucked him during the competition, in short, everything that any normal guy loves) and has been a bitch to the other girls, so all the goody-goody losers who watch the show just hate, hate, hate her, but (surprise, surprise), the dude keeps dropping somebody else every week and keeping Courtney for another week, and now it's down to Courtney and one other girl. I pray that he picks her at the end and rubs shit in the face of all these women in America who so badly want to see him pick the "nice" girl that they identify with (so far their vile, namby-pamby wishes have been thwarted every week while hot tits Courtney reigns supreme, amid the gnashing of the nation's female teeth and dentures). Sorry, bitches, that's not what guys want, we want Courtney! Eat that, cunts! Her presence on the show has been the only thing that has made it tolerable. Well, that and the delightful sight of seeing some other girl's dreams shattered and reduced to a sobbing wreck every week on national TV, while the tongue clicking and tut-tut's of the core audience being audible around the nation every Monday night circa 9:50 p.m. Not sure which one satisfies me more. Monday night at 8 is the finale. Watch it!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Thu May 17, 2012 7:15 pm

so you just won bachelor and chose the girl of your dreams, every time she sees you her eyes twinkle..... ya did good

your last 3 dates were :

1) dinner on the ledge of the eiffel tower while being serenaded by Bon Jovi

2) skiing in the alps then kicking back in a 5-star mega chalet drinking gazillion dollar wines in a hot tub

3) ziplining through the rain forest then night time skinny dipping in a fresh water pond, but wait! where is all this light coming from? oh right, i forgot, this pond is naturally bioluminescent!!!

LOL

fast forward to reality... good luck with recreating that magic
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

smeee
Junior

Post by smeee » Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm

heh!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 17, 2012 10:59 pm

You lost me at The Bachelor. Sorry dude.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:40 pm

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm

it's still worse on Alderaan :

If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm

I guess at that point there was no reason for a Thursday Friday forecast.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:41 am

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 pm

[youtube]t4i9-A3Ysws[/youtube]

Gator by God's Grace
Sophomore

Post by Gator by God's Grace » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:49 am

hedge, there is a hilarious spoof of these 'bachelor' shows on yahoo (by ben stiller) called "burning love."

Gator by God's Grace
Sophomore

Post by Gator by God's Grace » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 am

the only time i can recall trying to watch tv on shrooms, we all realized we were on a bad trip at the same time as nobody was able to get to sleep and it had gotten to be around 4 a.m.

we turned on the tv, and started watching an old Star Trek rerun. and mother-fucking Spock looks straight at the camera, amidst our complaints of wanting to get off the merry-go-round, and says "Reality, has changed." it was the episode where kirk is floating around in outer space and fading in and out of our dimension. we all started freaking out even more and had to turn that shit off.

so, Star Trek = shit that you can't watch on shrooms. Or, perhaps, on acid. it might have been an acid trip i'm recalling, and not mushrooms.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:00 pm

We ate some hash brownies one time and everybody got so stoned they could barely move, so everybody just slunk into a bedroom and laid in bed. I got stuck on the couch in the living room and some Chuck Norris movie was playing about some dude who either came back from the dead or else was all jacked up on some kind of serum and was going around killing people. Scared the shit out of me, but, since I couldn't move, I couldn't turn it off. That was hellish...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.