Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Miami Heatles

Post by Bklyn » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Chris Bosh is no George Harrison...
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

tin mad dog
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: Michigan

Re: Miami Heatles

Post by tin mad dog » Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 pm

He does gently weep, though.
More likely to be at http://detroitpistonsforum.com or http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums/ but I'll pop in every now and again.

tin mad dog
Sophomore

Post by tin mad dog » Mon May 09, 2011 10:54 pm

That may have just shut the door on the Celtics.

I still don't like how little they get out of the other 9 guys on their team but they may do just enough to not need them this year.
More likely to be at http://detroitpistonsforum.com or http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums/ but I'll pop in every now and again.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Sun May 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Fuck the HEAT.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 pm

HASLEM

#betterthanbosh
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

Chuck Nevitt
Sophomore

Post by Chuck Nevitt » Wed May 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Funny. How old is he? The Heat really need somebody to take pressure off the...oh, WADE REJECTED!

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm

UD is maybe 31, I think. He is tremendous for MIA, for sure. They missed his presence this year. I still think he should get rid of those braids...
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 pm

and someone please tell bron he looks like a Herb positioning thatheadband to hide his receeding hairline

and yeah, braids are grade schoolers
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Hero's effort by James

he dug down deep and overcame a cold to lead his team to victory

and kudos to Miami's training staff for keeping him in the game, I'm sure they were administering the exact perfect doses of regular strength robitussin during the timeouts

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Bron Bron should just get that filler that Kobe uses for his balding...

THE_WIZARD_
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Nebraska

Post by THE_WIZARD_ » Thu May 19, 2011 9:17 am

Nobody travels more than LeBron...except maybe United Airlines. LBJ has taken Jordan Rules to a whole new stratosphere. Pretty obvious after Game 2 the NBA thinks it needs Miami in the Finals. Pathetic. Just when I started getting back into watching the NBA I witness the most coddled two players in the NBA on the same friggin' team.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 am

Fuckin refs

Hizzy III
Junior
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Hizzy III » Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 pm

All that said, if the Bulls could've just shot their average, they would've won by at least six. They were putrid for long stretches, especially the last seven minutes of the game. They came back from 11 down and had probably a dozen opportunities to finally take the lead but couldn't buy a basket. Missed about four or five freethrows during a critical stretch as well.

I honestly think that the Mavs could handle either of these two teams and wouldn't be surprised at all if this was the year they finally got DIrk (and Cuban) a ring.
From the town of Possum's Paw, Alabama, standing 6'2" and weighing 150 lbs, the one, the only, the legend... Bootney Farnsworth.

tin mad dog
Sophomore

Post by tin mad dog » Fri May 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Miami's D was smothering. Rose wilted but Sunday is a new day.

tin mad dog
Sophomore

Post by tin mad dog » Fri May 27, 2011 11:58 pm

LeBron must have been saving his close out power for the post season. He's had at least 4 4th quarters where he just owned it in crunch time.

Red Bird
Junior

Post by Red Bird » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am

Fake league.

Fake league.

Kenny-Omo Orunmila
Recruit
College Hoops Affiliation: St. John's

Post by Kenny-Omo Orunmila » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

It looks like this is etiher being staged funk or LeBron left his juevos at home for the Finals....I am not seeing the fire from LeBron...but no matter I want the mavs to win anyway! LeBron can try again next year...
The truth is the most important thing in human life.

sotola
Sophomore

Post by sotola » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am

What a complete clown.... I can't believe that I once thought he might be able to challenge MJ's greatness. Two vastly different characters

"Absolutely not, because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today," James said. "They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

"They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/b ... z1PA6z2B6R

..... yes we were rooting for you to fail because we all have miserable lives that we are ashamed of and can only get pleasure from watching you fail. King? No. Jester? Yes

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am

My how the Q rating is falling...

Hizzy III
Junior

Post by Hizzy III » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

I wonder if Cam Newtown or Terrelle Pryor will at some point take a look at some of the things Bron Bron says that only exacerbates a contentious situation and learn how to temper what they say and do in lieu of TV cameras. Newton's not so bad in that he more or less talks gibberish rather than just keep it short to avoid looking like a nut. Pryor just doesn't seem to know what discretion is (that, along with being stupid young of course).

Bron Bron? I'm not sure if he's aware of how lucky he is and how easy it can be for someone with his fortune to end up having it all cave in on him. I don't think dude's a bad guy at all, but like a lot of athletes both past and present, he seems to have become a bit detatched from reality to the point where he's lost some humility. Fans are assholes, yes. The media has assholes, yes. But they also are why you're relevant and why you're making the ends that you're making as well as living the type of life that you say you're going to enjoy so much regardless of what the haters say or think.
From the town of Possum's Paw, Alabama, standing 6'2" and weighing 150 lbs, the one, the only, the legend... Bootney Farnsworth.